Monday, October 31, 2016

All Hallow's Eve

Hello friends, it's my turn over on the 13 arts blog today and seeing that my post was 
today, October 31st, I was inspired to create something very dark and a little
bit haunted.

'Follow Your Dreams....'


For my friends that follow my blog, you already know that every once in a while I like to 
create something dark, and mysterious with a gothic air about it. I started with a gorgeous paper 
called 'Black Cocoa' from the 13 arts Color Basic collection and then layered on lots 
of 13 arts mediums, inks and paints. What do you think?

Here is a list of all the 13 arts products I used:

Color Basic 'Black Cocoa' 
13 arts Gel Medium
13 arts Clear Gesso
13 arts White Gesso
Stencil 'Happiness'
Ayeeda Paint 'Old Silver'
Ayeeda Shine Powder 'Luster Black'
Ayeeda Paint 'Silver Glitter'
Ayeeda 3D Powder Light Grey 
Ayeeda Powder 3D Silver Microspheres
13 arts Mist 'Pearl Blue'
Stickers 'Fly Away'

You can find all these products in the 13 arts online store here.





Well that's my haunted page for tonight....
Here's how we celebrated...my boy was Green Arrow :)


Thanks for the visit,

Lisa xo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...