Saturday, September 3, 2016

'Smile' a new layout for 13 arts

Hello! Hello! how are my crafty girls? I am up on the 13 arts blog with a layout
all about my little guy.

'Smile'


I took these photos just the other day as we were getting ready for school and I love
the cheeky smile I captured here. I used some 13 arts papers and stickers from the
'Secret Letters' collection...I got all grungy, but just couldn't resist adding a few flowers..
(I know, it's hopeless lol) hey, at least they're blue!
Please check out the 13 arts blog for some amazing projects here,
and you can click here to go to the 13 arts online store, full of cool mixed media
products.


I used lots of 13 arts mediums and stencils on my background, one
of my favourite 13 arts products is the different types of glitter, they 
come in different colors and different shapes too. Here I 
have used small round shiny black glitter flakes.


I also added some 2 Crafty Chipboard filmstrips painted black.


Thanks for looking,
Lisa xo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...