Friday, March 25, 2016

'85'

Hello lovelies! I hope everyone has a safe, peaceful and happy Easter weekend :)
I would like to share my next project with the Scraps of Elegance kit 'Garden Gala'.

'85'



The 'Garden Gala' kit included the Prima Finnabair Ephemera Pack called 'Melange' and I wanted to do something special with these cards and make them the star of the show so to speak. You all know how much I love a vintage look and this image of a young girl really inspired me :)

I would like to enter my art journal pages into a challenge I found on the blog
Vintage Card Cafe called 'Neo Vintage'
Here is how the girls describe Neo Vintage : it is considered that the style-based  Neo Vintage  is light pastel color palette - milk, cream, biscuit bodily, as well as the presence of 1-2 bright colors: turquoise, yellow, pink, purple, etc.



More details here.
There are some really beautiful photographs to create the mood and also some
absolutely gorgeous projects too.

Here are a few details:


I have used quite a lot of items from the kit and the 
add-ons this month, I used:

Prima Marketing Finnabair Ephemera Pack 'Melange'
Blue Fern Studios Chipboard 'Whimsy Flourishes'
Blue Fern Studios Stamp 'Serendipity Medley'
Petaloo Turquoise flowers
Craft Consortium 'Always and Forever' Duck Egg Resin Roses
May Arts Teal Silky Crushed Ribbon
May Arts Natural ribbon with Brown Velvet Dots

Our kits sell out almost instantly, so being a subscriber is the best chance 
not to miss out! More information on where to buy our kits here.
And don't forget to check out the Scraps of Elegance blog here.


I created my background with heavy white gesso through a 13 Arts Stencil,
then used Ranger Ink in 'Vintage Photo' and Tattered Angels ink in turquoise.
Lots of stamping and then I sewed together some of the turquoise and beige ribbon
with some scraps of white cotton lace to add texture.


I used some Stampendous Embossing Powders from a previous kit 
on the chipboard swirl - love how it looks rusty and aged. 

Thanks for visiting today!
Hugs, Lisa xox












5 comments:

  1. Vintage loveliness! The contrasting colors, beautifully executed layers,and jeweled chippies make this a feast for the eyes. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal pages are just amazing! You are certainly the master of Vintage and they are just beautiful, in every way! ;-) Hoping you also had a blessed and good Easter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your journal pages are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredibly beautiful! Thank you from Vintage cafe! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This magazine is just gorgeous vintage!Thank you from Vintage cafe !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...