Saturday, June 27, 2015

'Wonderful Life'

How are my all my crafty ladies?
It's Saturday night and I'm here to share my next layout I created 
with the June Scraps of Elegance kit.....

'wonderful life'



I had so much fun creating this one and I love how it turned out. As soon as I saw this pretty peach paper called 'Spring Garden 03' by Craft & You, I knew what I wanted to do. My inspiration came from this vintage beach photo I found on Pinterest.

Here is the kit from June...


Please visit the Scraps of Elegance blog here to see how the other girls were inspired.

Here are a few close ups...


First I did a lot masking with heavy gesso and then used some of my favourite colors of Lindy's Samp Gang sprays in peach and bronze. Then I added the really cool Tim Holtz black rub ons that came in the kit, love how these look. 

With this layout I would like to enter a challenge on the blog Paper Fun...


The theme for this one is 'The Perfect Vacation', well my idea of a perfect holiday is always at the beach with my boys, swimming, sunbathing and relaxing by the ocean, which I was thinking of while creating this layout. Please check out their blog here....



Once my background was done I added the pretty heart chipboard piece, and then layered on my photos, some flowers, lace, and then lastly some tiny shells that I adhered with clear gel medium.


Well, we are off to the beach ourselves tomorrow! We've been counting down the days and now it's finally here, we are going to Disneyland, and then onto the coast. It's like Christmas in July for my little boy....he is beside himself he is so excited:) so is mom :)

See you soon...
Lisa xox








9 comments:

  1. Another one of your masterpieces Lisa! Love the colors you chose, your layouts are always so elegant! You inspired me to scrap in those colors tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leaving me speechless...! Pure beauty. Love the gentle colour mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!!!! Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning Lisa...love everything about it! The colours are so stunning too! You lucky fish...enjoy your holiday!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's gorgeous! Stunning details and really cool background! And vacation on the beach is allway good idea! Thank you for entering our challenge! Paper Fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, Lisa! I love your stunning and artistic background! You scrapped this vintage image beautifully. I hope you and your wonderful family have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...