Thursday, March 5, 2015

'Secret Garden' a new layout for Factory Decor

Good morning crafty ladies....

Last month I won a challenge with a winter theme at the blog Factory Decor, a beautiful Ukrainian blog with their own online store. I was invited to be a guest designer this month for their new March challenge with an absolutely enchanting moodboard....

'secret garden'


Here is the moodboard....Aren't you in love with this? 


For more details on how to enter the challenge please go here....
And take a moment to admire the incredibly beautiful and creative design team work....

Here are a few close ups...


I chose a photo of Beatrix Potter, one of the most treasured children's authors ever. What an imagination she must have had to create such charming little garden creatures in her books. 
Here she is pictured with her pet mouse Xarifa, circa 1885.


I used the gorgeous new paper from Blue Fern Studios as my background, then added pieces from my vintage ephemera collection, some flowers and a Prima white resin fountain.



See you soon,

Hugs, Lisa xo













3 comments:

  1. I love everything you do so much !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This truly looks like an amazing secret garden. One of my favorite books as a child, I really love what you did here, Lisa! Absolutely beautiful!!!! Congrats on winning the challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely a master piece lisa...stunning work..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...